Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vindicated


    The hit that Ryan Clark put on Wes Welker in last Sunday's spanking of the New England Patriots has been talked about quite a bit. See Scott's Blog. Clark got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct, which I thought was ridiculous. The league has told their officials to call things like this in order to try and protect players from injury. Most Steeler fans thought it was a bad call, and most Patriot fans thought it was a justified call. Well...The league came out today and said the hit was OK and there should not have been a flag thrown. Well, no Sh#$. 

    I can't remember the last time I was so happy about a Pittsburgh Steeler victory like I was after the New England game. Well, having said that, probably Super Bowl XL. The Patriots have been taking the Steelers to school for the last few years and it felt good to give them a righteous beating in their own house. 

    There's another huge game coming up this Sunday- The Cowgirls. I hate them with a passion. I absolutely despise the Dallas Cowboys. I have hated them since I first put on that black Terrible Towel t-shirt. Yes, that was probably at age three or four and I can't really remember much from that era, but I'm sure I hated the Cowgirls as much then as I do now. I'm ready to put to rest all of the smack-talking I'm hearing from the local Cowgirl fans and a few of my friends that are unfortunate fans. The forecast is cold, about thirty degrees, with a forty percent chance of snow. That is Stiller Football, and I can't wait for a game with an outcome just like Super Bowl XIII.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"LET'S GO STEELERS, LETS GO!!" "LET'S GO STEELERS LETS GO!!" Gawd I miss Heinz Ward!

CZ Nash said...

Hines will be on the field Sunday, ready to lay out the Cowgirl DBs with a nasty block.
Here we go, Steelers, Here we go!!!

Brownie said...

I am SAD:(

*Jen* said...

Helllooooo - this post is a week old!
;)

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Furry Vengeance 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks