Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Time Has Come

Yes, it seems that everyone these days (do I sound old already?) has a blog, knows someone that blogs, or reads a blog on a regular basis. I fell under the latter two for years, and now I guess, will be an official 'blogger'. My buddy Scott, AKA Flamingo, Scotty Flamingo, and various other pseudonyms and nicknames has started a blog this year to document the historic event of reaching the ripe old age of 40. Reading his blog made me realize two things:
1. I like to read. Alot. I like to read what intelligent people have to say. Scott is one of them. There are several others at various places on the worldwide web that post regularly on their pages, and I thoroughly enjoy reading them.
2. I like to write on occasion and have several people in "The Squad" to whom I write often. I also used to write creative emails to certain important people in my life. They weren't Pablo Neruda by any stretch-more Elmore Leonard.
I miss writing a little and I figured out that by writing my own blog, I can entertain and be entertained. I can also fill in everyone on the fun and good times of actually getting married, finding a house, and settling down. Should be fun. It may be painful at first, but please tag along for the ride. CZ

1 comment:

Scott said...

Na-daddy the blogger! Awesome.

I expect stock tips, political commentary and updates on the Led Zep reunion tour.