Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bustin' 1400


I'm looking for the breakout I've been waiting on for months, now. I've talked about the market reaction if the S&P closes above 1400. We got that today, and if traders react favorably to the employment report tomorrow morning, we could see a nice reprieve from this stagflation market. I'm so ready. If only I had bought a call contract a month ago when Craig and I were discussing Visa (V) instead of my stupid Delta airlines wager. I'm looking to close that postition at even money. Damn airlines. I should have known better. Congratulations, Craig. If you stick with that one for the long haul, you should be rewarded handsomely. CZ

1 comment:

Craig said...

Yep. Visa up 10+ percent over last two days after a good first quarter report. I'm holding onto this for quite a while.