Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big Government


There's a problem with cash flow in the United States right now, and it is hitting everyone. There is a web site that I frequent that I've passed on to a few friends. They see the world, for the most part, just as I do. The Cato Institute is a very informative collection of articles by authors who know what they are talking about. There was a very succinct article about Fannie, Freddie, and their respective failures. It's a shame what they've done, and it's a shame that big brother let them do it. Money makes the world go 'round, and do not ever forget that even our government appointees get paid. Talk is cheap. Especially talk of change.

CZ

2 comments:

*Jen* said...

I would've bet actual cash that you would've blogged about yesterday's financial news/meltdown.
;)

CZ Nash said...

I've refrained from commenting on the meltdown partly because of depression and partly because I'm in awe at the sheer size and repurcussions. I've heard guys that have been analysts and bankers for 40 or 50 years who have never seen anything like it. It's way worse than what most people realize. I'm hoping for the best.